Find us on Facebook

History Of Wang

Wang Café’s history can be traced back to the 1950s when Wang Jiao “旺角” (which literally means “Prosperous Corner”), was founded in 1953 along Bugis Street serving local-styled breakfast favourites – Wang’s signature aromatic brew of kopi, fragrant toasted bread with Wang Café kaya and succulent soft-boiled eggs. Over the years, our passion for traditional flavours and strong belief in warm service had won over a huge following of faithful customers who returned daily for their favourite cuppa.

Today, Wang Café has evolved into a household name that is synonymous with authentic Singapore feel and flavours. Set in a warm, nostalgic ambience, customers can sit back, relax and reminisce the good old times. Make yourself at home at Wang.